Keystone Maintenance Services provides specialization in overhead crane, material handling, and industrial controls systems. At Keystone Maintenance Services, we are dedicated to the safety and productivity of your cranes, hoists, and other industrial equipment. From simple jibs and hoists to complex control systems, we are uniquely qualified to inspect, repair, and modernize all of your material handling equipment. Additionally, Keystone Maintenance Services has expanded capabilities over other “crane service” companies. Keystone Maintenance Services can provide additional services that range from rigging, equipment installation and relocation, fabrication and millwright services, as well as researching and supplying required spare/replacement parts.
- Safety and compliance inspections to improve safety and productivity while reducing risk of accidents and breakdowns.
- Scheduled on-site PM programs to ensure the productivity of your crane assets.
- Emergency breakdown response puts your equipment back into operation fast while planned repairs allow you to make proactive repairs when your cranes are idle.
- Modernization and upgrade programs can make your old, outdated crane and hoisting equipment run more efficiently with fewer repairs while extending the useful life.
- Parts analysis will provide you with recommendations for critical parts that should be stocked to eliminate future production risks.